The Tamis® Corporation, a leading company in the crowd management industry for more than 30 years, offers exciting employment opportunities for skilled and motivated sales and marketing professionals who would like to join a continually growing business.
Established in 1983, Tamis® is a long-standing, respected wholesale distributor of products used by businesses and public sites to keep events running smoothly and securely by keeping patrons safe and orderly. Tamis® enjoys productive, long-term relationships with customers in every state, province and major city in North America.
The Tamis® corporate office is located in two suites with over 6,500 square feet of space in a professional office building conveniently located off major highways in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
If you would like to be part of our expansion, please use our contact form to inquire about possible employment opportunities with The Tamis® Corporation.
- The Tamis® Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All applicants are asked to complete an online assessment.
- The Tamis® Corporation will only respond to resumes it intends to pursue.
- No phone calls or employment agencies.
Career Opportunities with The Tamis® Corporation:
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity in sales? If you're ready to take your hard-earned knowledge and apply it in the real-world, this might be the right career for you! We have a solid training program that will teach you to become a selling machine guaranteed to take your earnings to the next level!
Join an established growing company with a successful history of over 30 years in the crowd control industry.
The ideal candidate must possess the innate skills of being competitive, a “hunter” type attitude, a need for achievement, and highly optimistic. This is not an order-taker sales job. If you like building rapport, helping customers with their needs, and believe in selling value over price, and want a fast-paced career in sales with the premier provider in the crowd control industry - this is it!
Account Specialist Responsibilities:
- Use a consultative sales approach as you build trust and rapport, learning about the customers’ needs.
- Overcome objectives, close sales, and meet a monthly quota.
- Maintain product knowledge and guide customers to our best solution for their needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Professional appearance, articulate, fast learner, ability to multitask
- Excellent phone skills: a “hunter’s” attitude
- Comfortable working with business-to-business sales
- Proficient in MS office and CRM programs
- 1 to 3 years consultative sales experience preferred.
- 1+ years of cold calling, prospecting experience ideal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Position includes a competitive base salary plus commissions. After 90 days, you will receive a salary review. Full commissions program will apply upon placement in a permanent territory. Excellent monthly bonus incentive and contests throughout the year. Paid time-off, medical, vision and life insurance eligible after 60 days. Dental available at your own expense. 401(K) after 1 year of employment. Supplemental insurance for critical illness and accidents (after 90 days). Must be able to work from our corporate office in Penn Hills, PA.
Must pass reference and background checks.
Send inquiries to: [email protected].